Sunday, January 27, 2013

#Anxiety

My anxiety is getting worse. I feel myself being overwhelmed by even the simplest of things. Today, after buying $200 worth of groceries (which ironically isn't the part that stressed me out) I found myself almost brought to tears by the task of putting them away. My counter tops were cluttered, my fridge had things that needed to be thrown away, my cats were playing with the plastic bags, I had to separate the meat in to Vacuum Seal bags - A seemingly endless lists of irrationally impossible tasks brought me to my knees.

Do I pop a Lorazaepam and fight the problem with drugs? No. Loraz takes about 20 minutes to kick in anyway... by that time, the feeling will pass. I threw the important stuff in to my fridge and logged in to Twitter to find a number of amusing posts by @neenuh_bee (if you don't follow her already, she's a sarcastic, 20-something, girly-girl, wine enthusiast who is also blessed with the gift of MS.)

I waited about 20 minutes while CassyWithOutMS took care of some things and then everything was fine...

These little 20 minute vacations I'm needing to take from my own life are becoming more and more frequent.

I have an appt with my Neruo on 2/5. I'll talk to her about it then. In the mean time, I'm gonna try 1000IU of Vitamin D.. I hear that helps.

Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment