Friday, August 10, 2012

I haven't written anything for a while in here... what I am about to say is almost identical to my last post...

Today I ran 2.5 miles.
Just over a month ago, I couldn't run 1.

I feel incredible.

I've lost 5lbs since the beginning of July simply by running and reducing the amount of carbs I eat. I didn't cut them out toally. Are you kidding me? Do you know how many carbs are in beer? Eff that. I'm not cutting out beer.

I've done other things. I don't eat bread... except when I decide to go to Texas Roadhouse for a Steak Salad and end up eating 4 of those fresh rolls with the honey butter...

I'm a weak human being...

I've replaced pasta with zucchini. It isn't at all the same... but it is equally delicious. I realized that I don't really like pasta that much anyway. I like the shit I put ON pasta... and Alfredo, Tomato Sauce, and Pesto taste equally good on Zucchini as they do on Linguini.

I've created a website everyone should check out.

NickWithMS - Home

I'm going to register the domain NickWithMS.com but I haven't yet.

I ordered my Surfboard from GrecoSurf.com and am incredibly excited to start learning to surf... aka falling in the water a lot...

That's about it for me right now. I'm stuck at work till well past 2am tonight.

F**K

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment