Friday, August 24, 2012

Surf MS

So!

A couple of things have happened recently.

First - I created a YouTube channel for NickWithMS which will showcase videos about what I'm up to with my #FU2MS, #SurfMS, and Calamari Special projects. So check it out. youtube.com/nickwithms

 Here's a video of me explaining what I'm up to.

Also, I would like to reinvite people to visit my Facebook, Twitter, and Website:

www.facebook.com/nickwithms
www.twitter.com/nickwithms
www.nickwithms.com

I got my surf board from Greco Surf this past weekend and took it for a test drive yesterday with Jack and Shannon.

This was my first time surfing.

It was high tide at Old Orchard Beach, ME and the waves were only about 2 feet tall. That being said, we had an excellent time. Essentially, we invested in 8' boogie boards. With the tide being so high, even if we were able to stand up, the ride was over by the time we did.

We're going back out Sunday to try again. Low tide is just after noon so we should get some good rides in!

Here are some photos of Jack. I was the one with the underwater camera, so I didn't make it in to any of them.






There will be a video on the YouTube channel about the day called "Wave of the Day."
Keep checking back!

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment