Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 2

I'm in my second week of 5k training. F**K, I'm out of shape... It's not till you realize that you can't even run a mile that you realize you REALLY need to stop playing XBOX as much...

Even my kittens play xbox. Don't judge me.

Luckily, Becca's plan is a gradual increase to the 3.1 miles so, while each week gets harder and makes me want to end my life at the beginning, it's only ever SLIGHTLY outside of my comfort zone which keeps me feeling challenged without feeling overwhelmed or frustrated.

I've finally gotten in touch with the Maine Chapter of the NMSS and Calamari Special will be playing at an event in September. We're very excited about that. We're going to be working hard to make sure we have a debut album to have ready at that show. I posted a quick demo of one of the songs on my facebook page... It's not excellent... It will be better on the album, I promise.


Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment