Friday, February 1, 2013

Keep Creating

I caught a bit of a conversation on Twitter today about how difficult it can be to maintain a regular blog. It can be incredibly difficult to be coming up with meaningful content on a daily basis. My past few posts, from what I've heard, have been informative and insightful. I can't promise that I will always have useful information about the world of Multiple Sclerosis but I am actively trying to post something worth reading every day.

They say "Use it or lose it." There is so much we don't understand about the human brain. We do know that Multiple Sclerosis constantly threatens it and that those of us living with MS would do just about anything to stop that.

I always try to be creating something. Whether it's writing in my blog, writing music, or making movies; I try to keep my brain as active as possible. I don't know if exercising my brain will make me more able to fight this disease but it certainly can't hurt.

My advice to my followers: Go out and create. Every picture you draw, blog you write, person you meet, or recipe you discover creates new pathways of information in your brain. Don't ever let your brain stop doing what it loves to do: Learn.

NickWithMS

@nickwithms
fb.me/nickwithms

No comments:

Post a Comment