Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Trip to the Neuro



I went to see my Neurologist today for our Semi-Annual meeting. Victoria's Secret really made that term have more exciting connotations than it deserves.



My neurologist doesn't look like either of those girls... but you can imagine that she does if it makes my blog more interesting.

I was under the impression that I was going to - as I do every winter - go up early in the morning, get an MRI, and then meet with her about it so she can explain how my disease is progressing, all the new sclerosisisises'sesz in my brain, and how the rest of my life is going to continue to get more difficult. You know: Fun Stuff!

As it would turn out, she forgot to schedule me for an MRI this time around... so we talked about my life, my goals, my erections... usual conversations. 
This woman is more interested in my erections than CassyWithoutMS
I told her about my music, my surfing, my upcoming wedding... She suggested that I contact a woman here in Maine who works with Pharm Companies to book MS Community Events. Booking with her could mean money for me!
Are you shitting me? I can profit off this disease? Not just front-of-the-line passes at Disney World but actual financial gain? Just for having MS and being able to write music? I'm all over that!
I digress...
I talked to her about my recent issues with anxiety and she suggested that I change from 1000IU of Vitamin D to 3000IU. I would rather try that than get on a prescription anxiety medication full time. I have a hard enough time convincing myself to take Lorazepam. I just don't like drugging myself if I don't need to. We're gonna try that out and see what happens.

Oh. Speaking of bands. If you haven't already, check mine out.



No comments:

Post a Comment