Monday, February 11, 2013

Rant



Most of my posts are positive in demeanor.

It is hard to stay positive when I am surrounded by negative (and generally stupid) people. A few of my coworkers are just constantly looking at the bad side of everything.

We have a contest at work. The winner gets a $100 Visa Debit Card. These people complain that they have to pay $10 worth of taxes for winning. Seriously. Even so, that's $90 that you didn't have to work for. I don't understand how that's a bad thing.

This is just one of many examples of the kind of bullshit I see around me every day.

My job is not difficult but some of the people I work with can't handle simple tasks. They won't be fired because, unless they are stealing, this company won't fire anyone.

I don't know how long I can handle it before I snap.




I've done it before and I'll do it again.

I don't mind telling someone that they are an ignorant, negative, worthless piece of shit who does nothing to benefit the world and their constant gloom is a poison to soceity. That the world would be a better place if they took a nap on a train track. 




Sorry for the rant. I needed to scream at someone and you were the closest person around.

</rant>
NickWithMS -->

1 comment:

  1. There are people like that everywhere, dear friend. I know exactly what you're talking about. Those people are definitely no bueno to have around. I deal with it at work regularly and I'm wondering when I am going to finally "snap"! Love you!

    ReplyDelete